A PRINCESS OF MARS - The Deluxe Manuscript Edition - Only (PC) Publisher Copy Sets Available
Publisher sets are identical to the numbered edition except the limitation page is marked PC. Publisher Copy sets were given to the 50+ artists, authors, patrons, craftsmen and editors who contributed to The Deluxe Manuscript Edition of A Princess of Mars. We have a limited number of extra sets available for sale. The numbered and lettered sets are sold out.
This the the fifth title in the ERB Limited Edition Collection. The set is published by Edgar Rice Burroughs Inc. and includes a leather bound book in dust jacket, manuscript portfolio, handcrafted dip pen and Dejah Thoris medallion all housed in a 7”x10” custom decorated case. We think this will be the most elaborate and unique edition of A Princess of Mars ever published.
Each set features:
- A Leather Bound Book limited to 500 numbered copies signed by the artists and contributors with a corrected text, new foreword and preface.
- 20 Color Plates featuring the original (5) color Schoonover paintings and works by Frazetta, Abbett, Whelan, Manchess, Miller and including..
- (4-6) New Paintings commissioned for this edition (Artists Iain McCaig, Tom Grindberg, Doug Klauba and others.)
- A Custom Case covered in Cialux cloth, with spine titling and decorations debossed in gold and 1st edition dust jacket illustration inlaid on the lid.
- ERB Manuscript Portfolio (1911-1912) for 'Under the Moons of Mars" containing replica manuscript pages, editor letters, the Munsey check to ERB for UMM, and first publication pulp cover and pages.
- Manuscript Pen (1911-1912)- replica of the dip pen used by ERB to write the holographic manuscript for Under the Moons of Mars.
- 2" Dejah Thoris Medallion - 3D portrait design in antique silver accented in gold, numbered to match the book and inserted inside the custom case.
- New Dust Jacket artwork and color Barsoom Map endpapers.
- 30+ Black and White Illustrations by Tom Yeates and others…
International Orders: Please email your order, address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org . You'll receive an invoice via email with discounted shipping charges.