A PRINCESS OF MARS - The Deluxe Manuscript Edition -Numbered Sets (1-500) - (***International Orders: Please email your order, address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll receive an invoice with best available shipping.)
The Deluxe Manuscript Edition of A Princess of Mars is the fifth title in the ERB Limited Edition Collection. The set is published by Edgar Rice
Burroughs Inc. and includes a leather bound book in dust jacket, manuscript portfolio, handcrafted dip pen and Dejah Thoris medallion all housed in a 7”x10” custom decorated case. We think this will be the most elaborate and unique edition of A Princess of Mars ever published.
Each set features:
- A Leather Bound Book limited to 500 numbered copies signed by the artists and contributors with a corrected text, new foreword and preface.
- 20 Color Plates featuring the original (5) color Schoonover paintings and works by Frazetta, Abbett, Whelan, Manchess, Miller and including..
- (4-6) New Paintings commissioned for this edition (Artists Iain McCaig, Tom Grindberg, Doug Klauba and others.)
- A Custom Case covered in Cialux cloth, with spine titling and decorations debossed in gold and 1st edition dust jacket illustration inlaid on the lid.
- ERB Manuscript Portfolio (1911-1912) for 'Under the Moons of Mars" containing replica manuscript pages, editor letters, the Munsey check to ERB for UMM, and first publication pulp cover and pages.
- Manuscript Pen (1911-1912)- replica of the dip pen used by ERB to write the holographic manuscript for Under the Moons of Mars.
- 2" Dejah Thoris Medallion - 3D portrait design in antique silver accented in gold, numbered to match the book and inserted inside the custom case.
- New Dust Jacket artwork and color Barsoom Map endpapers.
- 30+ Black and White Illustrations by Tom Yeates and others…
International Orders: Please email your order, address and phone number to email@example.com . You'll receive an invoice via email with discounted shipping charges.