PRE-ORDER for AT THE EARTH'S CORE - The Letterpress Edition (#1-648) (International orders email email@example.com to order.)
At the Earth’s Core – The Letterpress Edition the companion set to Tarzan of the Apes – The Artist Edition and A Princess of Mars – The Manuscript Edition and the seventh title in the ERB Limited Edition Collection authorized by and published under the imprint of ERB Inc. of Tarzana, Ca.
Each Letterpress Edition Set Includes:
· Book & clamshell box (10”x7”x3”) handcrafted in blue leather, smyth-sewn binding, original dust jacket, illustrated endpapers limited to 52 lettered & 648 numbered sets signed by Phil Burger (Preface), William Stout (Artist’s Preface) and featured artists.
· Letterpress printed on premium paper from metal plates like the 1922 A. C. McClurg first edition produced 100 years ago.
· (21+) Tipped-In Color Plates – featuring artwork by Frazetta, St. John, Sanjulian, Patrick, Stout, Yeates, Jusko, Burian, Grindberg, Jones, and many more.
· (14+) Tipped-In B & W Plates from the AEC & Pellucidar portfolios by Frank Frazetta.
· (35+) B & W Illustrations throughout the text.
· Bonus items:
- Printing Plate – Each set includes an authentic metal printing plate designed for the publication of this edition.
- At the Earth’s Core Collector Portfolio - includes replica letters, notebook pages, pulp excerpts, Munsey’s check to ERB, the 1st newspaper serialization, advertising standee and the A. C. McClurg order form & book contract.
PRE-ORDER ONLINE at ERBBOOKS.COM
$10 Shipping on Pre-Orders
Ships – Spring 2022